Proven Nutrition For Kids
Nutritional Solutions To Common Health Problems in Kids
I believe one of the greatest experiences we can give to our kids can also be the most challenging–living a life of optimal health.
Today’s fast-paced culture makes it harder to bring good nutrition to the table than ever before.
I believe the only way to change the current cultural trends in our health is through education, support, and personal coaching.
When more families discover how powerful a few simple changes can be, we can turn the tide for the health of our kids.
I desire to help parents who are looking to make significant changes in the health of their kids. Parents who are sick and tired of having kids who are sick and tired.
The focus of our site is to raise awareness for the nutritional needs of kids and to provide valuable support for families in the areas of:
- All-natural disease and obesity prevention
- Nutritional healing through targeted nutritional programs
- Healthy eating and cooking
- 10 Tips for Keeping Your Weight on Track This Holiday Season‘Tis the season for social eating! All that food and fun can sabotage your best intentions. Want to enjoy the holidays but still stay on track? The good news is you can, and all it takes is a little preplanning. In fact, planning ahead is probably the most important strategy […]
- Autism and ADHD Without MedicationAutism and ADHD have both been on the rise in the U.S. over the last 30 years. The current approaches to modify behavior have NOT eliminated this epidemic among our kids. We need to seek out and address the main cause for these learning disabilities. This video sheds light on […]
- Solving Weight IssuesHow To Solve Weight Issues in Children In 2006, 3.3% of children and teens were underweight. Though this number was on the downward trend, another troubling statistic was on the rise and continues to grow. One in three American children and teens are currently overweight or obese. This means that […]
- Shopping and Eating HealthyHow To Shop And Eat Healthy Eating healthy balanced meals has the single greatest impact on our long-term health. A healthy diet, though, has also become one of the hardest things to attain and maintain in our culture today. Only 2% of the American population consumes a healthy balanced diet […]
- Alfalfa Benefits And How To Give To KidsAlfalfa is more than just a food for cattle. Indeed, the health benefits of alfalfa have been used around the world for almost 1500 years. It has long been used as an herbal remedy for numerous ailments and illnesses. We personally use an organic alfalfa formulation that has been around […]
- Healthy Family Recipes (62)
- Networking For Impact (15)
- Leadership (15)
- Proven Nutrition For Kids (82)
- Healthy Eating Tips (38)
- Nutritional Healing (29)
- Prevention (11)
- Product Reviews (8)
- Smart Supplementation (9)
- Teen Health (4)
- Travel With Kids (1)
- Spiritual Vitality (34)